Brazilian Peel Syringes
Availability: Out of stock
Brazilian Peel is the first 30% glycolic acid, medical strength peel for at-home use. 5x stronger than other retail products, this unique new Brazilian style peel is clinically proven to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin for a more youthful appearance. All the benefits of a professional peel in an easy do-it-yourself treatment.
The Brazilian Peel contains glycolic acid and acai, a natural super anti-oxidant from the Amazon rain forest in Brazil.
The Brazilian Peel & it’s uniquely patented design are clinically proven to:
- Instantly firm, noticeably smooth and brighten with the first use
- Clinically proven to visibly brighten, smooth, firm and tone skin.
- Visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles with each application
- Maintain radiant, youthful complexion
Formulated with professional strength 30% glycolic and nourishing acai berry anti-oxidant protection, Brazilian Peel is:
- The first professional strength 30% glycolic acid peel for at-home use
- Easy-to-use, takes just 10 minutes once per week
- Safe and effective with no redness, irritation or over-peeling
Skin is smoother, firmer, clearer & brighter after just one use. Results improve with regular weekly use. The Brazilian Peel Single is a self-neutralizing, professional strength peel with 30% glycolic and nourishing acai anti-oxidant protection that is 5x stronger thn other low-strenths peels.
- Cleanse your face, neck and décolleté with Smart Start cleanser to remove impurities and prepare skin for the peel. Pat skin dry.
- Dispense the contents of one Brazilian Peel™ syringe into the palm of your hand and mix with two fingers until you feel a warming sensation.
- Apply a thin layer of product to face, starting at the top of the forehead, working down both sides of the face and nose. Apply to neck and décolleté with downward strokes. Avoid getting peel in eyes and nostrils.
- Wait 10 minutes. You may feel your skin tightening as the product works, and you may feel some tingling. If you feel discomfort at any time, rinse your face with cool water.
- Rinse with cool water until all of the peel is removed.
- Follow with moisturizer. Use a sunscreen.
Use the Brazilian Peel weekly. For the most effective results, cleanse morning and evening with Smart Start cleanser, and use Quick Bright Booster Pads daily, between weekly peels.
Cocamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate,
Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance